I'm discovering how to have fun being 21 in Boston. I love going out, good drinks, good food, good friends, and I'm always looking for somewhere new and exciting. Let's get together for a drink.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

All good things must come to an end...

So, sad to say, this will most likely be my final entry. I had hoped to update way my than I did, but what can I say, keeping up a blog is pretty difficult. I've been doing this blog for a class all semester, and now the semester is over. And I definitely think I will miss this.

At times, keeping this thing updated felt like a task, but at other times, it was great fun! I found out about things I may never have known had it not been for this blog. And everything I wrote about, I really enjoyed. I'm not sure how many people were actually reading this, but I hope at least a few strangers stumbled upon my musings and maybe, perhaps, got a little laugh or took away one of my suggestions.

Also, as much as I enjoyed writing, I also enjoyed reading the blogs of my fellow classmates. They came up with some great ideas for their blogs and I definitely regularly read a few of them.

All this being said, I hope you all enjoyed my blog. Maybe if in a different world, where I wasn't buckled down with schoolwork, jobs and other responsibilities, I could give this blog the attention it deserved.

No comments: