I'm discovering how to have fun being 21 in Boston. I love going out, good drinks, good food, good friends, and I'm always looking for somewhere new and exciting. Let's get together for a drink.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Opening Day!

As everyone in Boston knows, today is the Red Sox home opener. They are playing against the Seattle Mariners. Even though the game already started over an hour an a half ago, I'm sure Sox fans will be celebrating way into the evening. In honor of this day, I'm linking to City Search's best places to watch a Sox game in Boston. The obvious places that I would pick are Jillian's, Game On!, and Boston Beer Works, but their list gives you a few more options if you want to avoid the Fenway crowds and enjoy the game at a distance in another part of the city.

Don't kill me for saying this, but I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't have Red Sox Fever. I'm from southern Connecticut, which is about an hour away from NYC. Which means ::gasp:: that I am a born and bred New York Yankees fan. My parents put me in a Don Mattingly jersey at the ripe old age of 2 and if I became a Sox fan, I'm pretty sure my parents would disown me.

In other news, K-Fed is going to be at Gypsy Bar again this Friday. Please contain your excitement folks. Now calm down, and enjoy today's game!

No comments: