I'm discovering how to have fun being 21 in Boston. I love going out, good drinks, good food, good friends, and I'm always looking for somewhere new and exciting. Let's get together for a drink.

Monday, April 9, 2007

Back in Action

Wow, where in the world did the last week go? I apologize for my less than frequent postings as I have been wrapped up in working extra shifts and the pile-on of end-of-the-semester work that has kicked in. I promise this week that I will be more diligent.

As we all know, spring is in the air (although if you are stuck in frigid Boston like I am, you might not feel like it). With spring comes lost layers and fantastic new spring clothing. Around the world, many major cities hold their annual fashion weeks right around this time. In honor of this, the Boston Phoenix put together an article listing off some chic, hip and spring-y cocktails to make you feel like a fashionista.

They run through all the major cities that have their own fashion weeks and they tell you where to head for a cocktail that will make you fill like your Paris, Hong Kong, Milan, Tokyo or good ole' Manhattan.

No comments: