I'm discovering how to have fun being 21 in Boston. I love going out, good drinks, good food, good friends, and I'm always looking for somewhere new and exciting. Let's get together for a drink.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Buzzing on Tequila

Just a quick little snippet that I found interesting...

Everyone knows what Patron is. It's that tequila that all the rappers sip on while their chillin the club. I'm not big fan of tequila at all, but I REALLY like Patron.

As I was perusing the Edge on Bostonherald.com, I came across a story announcing that Patron has a new spirit called XO Cafe...It's apparently a blend on tequila and coffee. In an espresso martini, it sounds like it could be tops.

Well, if like the song goes, Tequila makes her clothes fall off, then XO Cafe is going to make her want to run a marathon.

No comments: