I'm discovering how to have fun being 21 in Boston. I love going out, good drinks, good food, good friends, and I'm always looking for somewhere new and exciting. Let's get together for a drink.

Monday, January 29, 2007

2 of my guilty pleasures...

I love beer. I really really ice cream. Never had I thought of combining the two.

Apparently the Eastern Standard on Comm. Ave thinks differently. One of the items on their dessert menu is a "beer-beer float." Not root beer. Beer beer. Now this is something I'm going to have to try.

Thank you to this article in the Boston Phoenix for informing me of this exciting little tidbit.

P.S. - on a side note, I just found out that I got accepted to a month-long summer study abroad program in Belfast. I've already started doing some pub research.

1 comment:

SusanT said...

oh my god i can't wait to turn 21