I'm discovering how to have fun being 21 in Boston. I love going out, good drinks, good food, good friends, and I'm always looking for somewhere new and exciting. Let's get together for a drink.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Z Square - Harvard Square, Cambridge

The Boston Herald gave this recent less than stellar review to one of my new favorite restaurants/bars. Z Square is a 30 second walk from the Harvard Square T-stop, and is definitely worth the trek out to Cambridge. I've been for both brunch and late night cocktails. This is one of the few places that I've encountered that can pull off a phenomenally pleasant experience for both occasions. The food is cheap and delicious and could quite possibly be considered gourmet. Their martinis are moderately priced, but worth it. The main dining area is downstairs and despite not having windows to the outside, it's hip and trendy decor and dim-lighting are on point. I would definitely recommend this spot to anyone who wants to try out somewhere new without breaking the bank.

No comments: