I'm discovering how to have fun being 21 in Boston. I love going out, good drinks, good food, good friends, and I'm always looking for somewhere new and exciting. Let's get together for a drink.

Friday, March 2, 2007

I really wish I could be around to see this...

So the one Friday night when I definitely can't go out, I stumble upon an event that I would die to see. Well, not really, but this will prove to be highly entertaining I'm sure.

So one of today's most popular events on HeyLet'sGoBoston is "WeeMan Rides the Bull." For those of you who are not familiar with WeeMan, he is one the skateboarding "Little person" of MTV's Jackass fame. And apparently he is going to be riding the mechanical bull at The Liquor Store tonight and judging the bull riding contest.

I've been DYING to go to this bar and ride the bull. Not so unfortunately, I will be spending the next at least 12 hours preparing to get on a place tomorrow morning to spend 9 wonderful, glorious days in San Juan, Puerto Rico. That being said, I will be back with an Island-themed update on March 13th. Happy Spring Break everyone!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe you have a blog, from the same site I have a blog, with the same template! I think we should be friends now rather than classmates.