I'm discovering how to have fun being 21 in Boston. I love going out, good drinks, good food, good friends, and I'm always looking for somewhere new and exciting. Let's get together for a drink.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Luck 'o the Irish

OK, so I know this is going to seem a little belated, but after hearing my podcast and listening to some of the low points of my St. Patrick's Day, I was pretty excited to find the website I am about to share with you.

On St. Patrick's Day in Boston, if you try to set foot into any establishment with an Irish-sounding name, you are guaranteed endless lines and excessive admission fees. It seems appropriate that one would want to spend St. Patrick's Day in one of Boston's many fantastic Irish pubs. However, I think that all these places are equally as fun any other time of the year.

In my searching, I found this site. BostonIrishPubs.com lists any and every Irish establishment in the greater Boston area. I could think of at least 7 or 8 pubs off the top of my head, but this site lists 30 or 40 others that I hadn't even heard of!

So, if you are still seeing green and haven't fully finished your St. Patty's Day celebrating, check out this site. But, don't be too jealous of the fact that in less than two months, I will be floating from pub to pub...in Ireland.

No comments: