I'm discovering how to have fun being 21 in Boston. I love going out, good drinks, good food, good friends, and I'm always looking for somewhere new and exciting. Let's get together for a drink.

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Confession #56

Have you ever played the game confessions? Your friend shouts out a number between 1 and 100 and whatever number they pick, you have to tell a "confession" that your friends might not know about you. For me, confession #56 is this:

I am a trivia nut. I don't know what it is, but I have this penchant for storing tons and tons of useless information in my brain. Confession #47 is that I would love to be on Jeopardy! But that's another story...

Why I decided to make my confession is because I just finished reading this article from the Boston Globe Events Calendar about some of the best bar trivia nights in town. I've actually never tried my hand at participating in one of these trivia nights, but I'm dying to. Not sure how my trivia skills would hold up after a few drinks.

In other news, I'm stoked about going to see Justin Timberlake at the TD Banknorth Garden tonight! I'll update tomorrow with some of my favorite Boston area concert venues.

1 comment:

prof_matson said...

You should write a review on the blog about the Timberlake show!