I'm discovering how to have fun being 21 in Boston. I love going out, good drinks, good food, good friends, and I'm always looking for somewhere new and exciting. Let's get together for a drink.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Oscar Time

So it's that time of the year again. The Academy Awards are this Sunday. For some reason, I'm not too excited about this year's Oscars. I've only seen two of the films nominated for best picture, which I'm a little ashamed about. I'll definitely admit that I'm pulling for Little Miss Sunshine. I'm also very excited that Ryan Gosling got a best actor nomination for Half Nelson. It's a fantastic movie and if you haven't seen it yet, you should.

So, if you are more psyched about the Oscars than I am, there are some really cool Boston-area Oscar parties going on this weekend. This article from the Boston Globe lists off some of them.

I, on the other hand, am going to be on my couch, hopefully catching up on my movies.

No comments: