I'm discovering how to have fun being 21 in Boston. I love going out, good drinks, good food, good friends, and I'm always looking for somewhere new and exciting. Let's get together for a drink.

Monday, February 5, 2007

Exploit Boston

So as I was browsing the web today, looking for some new Boston haunts to comment on, I stumbled up Exploit Boston!

This was a very exciting find, I must say. Exploit Boston has been around since 2002 and is a takeoff of Exploit Seattle. The point of this blog is to provide readers with interesting art & entertainment events that are happening in and around Boston.

They ask readers to contribute event ideas. They have an Exploit Boston event photo group on Flickr that anyone can contribute to. The site hosts a board game night in Allston once a month.

Exploit Boston also boasts Exploit Boston Radio, a constantly streaming radio station that plays all Boston-area bands.

These are more than enough reasons as to why I will be regularly checking out Exploit Boston. I love that some of the content comes from readers. And I LOVE that they sponsor a board game night. Apples to Apples, Scattergories and UNO, oh my!

The most recent event posted on Exploit Boston is All Skate Roller Disco at Chez Vous in Dorchester, pretty much the only roller skating rink left in Boston. Seriously, who would think of Roller Disco in Boston? And it's for charity. It sounds pretty awesome. You might want to limit your drinks at this event though.

No comments: