I'm discovering how to have fun being 21 in Boston. I love going out, good drinks, good food, good friends, and I'm always looking for somewhere new and exciting. Let's get together for a drink.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Spring Fever

It's not even spring yet, but I think I officially have spring fever. Or perhaps just spring break fever. I cannot stop thinking about my upcoming trip to Puerto Rico. This is making life difficult, considering I should be buried under a mountain of pre-Spring Break midterms, projects and papers. March 3rd cannot come any sooner.

Now on to more relevant topics. I came across this really cool site today. Chowhound is a blog for people who live to eat. It's a national site, but is broken up by geographic areas. The best thing about it: You can post any food or drink-related question on their message board, and other users will respond to you. You can ask anything from recommendations for the best Fenway-area bars to where to go and get the best Thai food. So if you are ever stuck for an idea of where to take that friend from out of town, Chowhound might help you find the answer.

No comments: